The advantages of Spard energy storage battery
The entire energy industry is making an orderly transition to carbon neutrality and renewability. In this process, batteries can play an important role, especially in energy storage. As renewable energy sources such as solar and wind energy increasingly replace fossil fuels, batteries have become a viable energy storage solution for future grid applications.
However, the transition to low-carbon energy is far from over. Renewable energy technologies, especially those related to energy storage materials and equipment, still have great potential for improvement. For example, in battery energy storage technology, more efficient electrode materials are constantly being discovered and growing rapidly. Currently, lead-acid batteries or nickel-metal hydride batteries are generally used for battery energy storage. But there are also the following shortcomings:
Disadvantages of lead-acid batteries:
1. Low specific energy, generally 30~40Wh/kg;
2. Short service life;
3. The manufacturing process is easy to pollute the environment, so it must be equipped with waste treatment equipments.
Disadvantages of Ni-MH battery:
1. The normal working temperature range is -15~40℃, and the high temperature performance is poor;
2. The working voltage is low, the working voltage range is 1.0~1.4V.
Spard has 30 years of experience in the battery industry and is an experienced battery designer and manufacturer. The lithium iron phosphate energy storage battery system developed by Spard overcomes the shortcomings of the above-mentioned lead-acid batteries and nickel-hydrogen batteries, and has the following advantages:
1. Higher than energy;
2. High voltage platform;
3. Good cycle performance;
4. No memory effect;
5. Environmental protection, no pollution;
6. Large reserve energy and long power supply time;
7. Long service life;
8. Good high temperature performance.